Volunteer With the PMI UK Chapter
Make your mark on the PMI UK Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on and lead activities which advance the profession. Volunteers are encouraged to get involved with major events like Synergy, or with mentoring students through our partnership with Enactus. Support the UK Chapter’s business operations by joining our volunteer community!
Opportunities can include:
- Events - Organising, planning, and providing on-site support for our breakfast and evening meetings
- Communications - Managing the website, producing our newsletters, and engaging in social media
- Marketing - Securing sponsorship by spreading the word about PMI and what we stand for
- Membership - Dealing with queries and membership benefits
- Mentoring Programme - Becoming a mentor or assisting with the organisation of the mentoring programme
- Professional Development - Planning and managing our Chapter classes
- And much more!
Benefits of Volunteering
- Enhance the Project Management Profession - Reap the benefits of expanding connections and leverage career advancement opportunities, all while volunteering with PMI UK Chapter.
- Build a Professional Network - Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with other chapter volunteers and professionals.
- Gain Skills and Experience - Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration, and team-building techniques.
- Develop as a Leader - Take advantage of opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a lasting difference in your profession, your community, and your life.
Create your volunteer profile and start searching for volunteer opportunities in the Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS)