Getting value from projects continues to be a problem, despite the myriad solutions that have been applied over the last decades and the improvement in project methodologies and tools.
This session will discuss why delivering value requires more than just “finishing the project” on time and budget.
We will explain why delivering desired outcomes – the working just right future – is the key.
The session will cover:
- What is “Outcomes Thinking”?
- The quick-start version to crafting clear Desired Outcome statements
- How does Outcomes Thinking changes the project model
- How does it change how we measure project success
- How can Outcomes Thinking enable project managers to become true partners with the business in delivering business value
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Dr James Smith
Dr James Smith is the Chief Technology Officer at Projecting Success. He is responsible for a wide scope, spanning full stack development through to data science and AI. James has a passion for optimising and transforming how projects are delivered using the latest advanced methods in data analytics and data science, where he has been lead for around 30 projects. He heads up the Projecting Success Dev team and enjoys tutoring in the Project Data Analyst apprenticeship.
Claim your PDUs!
0.50 Technical PDU
0.50 Strategic PDU
PDU Code C07540C8BV