An introduction and overview to the C3 Model of Influencing, a powerful blueprint to influence in any situation. Whether you are a project leader or want to make the most of your career, this session will help. Based on original research into the habits of highly successful individuals, Jeremy will identify the key traits that are found in all effective influencers in the simple and easy to learn C3 Model of Influencing – Confidence, Credibility and Connection.
This will be a highly interactive session using both Mentimeter audience input and a pre-session survey, be sure to complete yours.
By the end of this session you will:
- Identify the key elements of the survey results on your influencing contexts and challenges
- Have learnt the key elements of C3 Model of Influencing & therefore understand the core foundations of effective influencing
- Have a set of practical tools to develop greater confidence to use for themselves and pass on to others
- Have shared some key elements and ideas that allow you to be credible and build a connection with others
- Understand the power of the voice to influence at an unconscious level
- Identify Cialdini’s key weapons of influence and how to use practically
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Jeremy Cassell
For more than two decades, bestselling author and certified coach Jeremy Cassell has helped hundreds of people overcome their nerves and deliver exceptional presentations. As a keynote speaker, Jeremy has inspired audiences across the world – in Asia, North America, South America and throughout Europe. He is trusted by firms such as Arthur Cox, Sodexo, Baker McKenzie, Linklaters and Chargeurs to inspire audiences and communicate key messages with authority, humour and credibility.
Jeremy has co-authored 4 best-selling books: The Leader’s Guide to Presenting (winner of The 2018 UK Business Book of the Year award), Brilliant Selling, which has sold 80,000 copies and been translated into 14 languages, The FT Guide to Business Training (FT Series) and finally The C3 Model of Influencing Field Guide.
Live Mentimeter results
Claim your PDUs!
1.0 Leadership PDU
PDU Code C0752EUFQ3