In the webinar the following topics will be addressed:
- Programme design, what questions does the design approach in the programme strategy answer as a minimum?
- How the four elements relate to each other in order to achieve benefits and value
- Benefits prioritization including benefits maps and profiles including examples from the guide.
- Risk Identification and prioritization
- How they relate to the MSP principles
- How they relate to the MSP processes.
- Programme justification
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Allan Thomson
Allan is the Global PPM Product Ambassador responsible for representing AXELOS externally with regards to PPM products. He is a result driven PRINCE2 qualified Project Manager with over 25 years’ project, programme management and PMO experience. Particularly adept at implementation of PRINCE2 into organisations, Microsoft Dynamics solutions, risk management, business implementation, new product development, business improvement, software implementation and change management.
Allan is an experienced Project Leader who through collaboration techniques integrates and leads teams to achieve business objectives. Have gained experience in agile delivery methods and their inclusion into PMO reporting.
Live Mentimeter results
Claim your PDUs!
0.5 Strategic PDUs
0.5 Leadership PDUs
PDU Code C075CQZL76