This webinar considers the following aspects to face change with confidence and learn how to turn even the toughest challenge in your projects to your advantage:
- Lessons from 2020: The year of change
- 5 key truths about change
- The critical importance of a change-ready culture
- The impact on Project Management – your role and how you operate (discussion)
- How we react to change
- Overcoming our barriers to change
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Campbell Macpherson
Campbell Macpherson is an international change expert and award-winning author. He helps CEOs and leaders worldwide to align their people to a clear strategy and lead the delivery of sustainable change.
He is an Executive Fellow of Henley Business School and runs workshops and webinars for Leading Change (for leaders) and Embracing Change (for everyone) for organisations worldwide.
His first book, The Change Catalyst (Wiley 2017), was the 2018 Business Book of the Year and his latest book, The Power to Change, has just been published worldwide by Kogan Page.
Claim your PDUs!
0.5 Strategy & Business
PDU Code C075J8A9ER