Most people would say that their ultimate number one fear is Public Speaking. Bizarrely though rather not surprisingly, this rates higher than loneliness, networking, darkness and even death! That’s right, as Jerry Seinfeld once said ‘if you do go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy!’
As project leaders though, communication is a vital key tool in our ‘professional locker’. And like most tools we use, we are only as honed as it is. So, if you are keen to sharpen your ‘speaking blade’ to;
- Improve Your Presentation and Project Relationship Skills
- Grow Your Confidence and
- Develop as a Leader
Then this event is for you!
Find out how being a Toastmaster provides a safe, supportive and fun environment for you to learn all the ‘tools of the trade’ in developing your speaking mastery.
You will learn;
- How Toastmasters is about much more than speaking, it’s about
- Giving effective feedback
- Some useful tips and strategies to get you going in developing your speaking style and presence
- How to face your fears and take that vital first step to self-improvement
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Nigel Smith
Nigel is the ‘Agility Coach for Project Professionals’. He’s passionate about serving and empowering project managers to become;
• More effective with the project working relationships • More confident in their communication styles and • More complete with their process competences Effectively using ‘soft skills for hard outcomes’. Nigel has an extensive background in IT Project Management, predominantly in the Automotive and Aerospace sectors, though there’s also a mix of Retail, Fashion and Healthcare experience in there too. All primarily with an ERP focus, melding predictive, agile and hybrid approaches over quite a few years. Nigel is also a longstanding member of the Bullring Speakers Toastmasters Club which provides effective communication skills base to support his professional services. Has supported the PMI UK Chapter since 2014 and is currently Regional Vice-Chair of the Midlands Branch, member of both the PMI UK Mentoring Programme Team and the Digital Events Team.
Claim your PDUs!
PDU Code C075UYVLQQ