- How do you develop an ability to lead from any position in an organization?
- How can you be more adept in influencing those over whom you have little
or no authority?
- What are the key skills that are needed for a successful leader?
- How do you stand out as a successful leader?
Knowing how to influence and lead others - often without direct authority - is critical in successfully managing projects. Most of us aren't natural leaders, the good news is that leadership skills can be learned. The best make the journey from manager to a leader using their innate talents and through continuous learning and improvement. Don't rely on the school of hard knocks.
- Learn how to leverage influence to lead your project teams
- Avoid mistakes on your road to success
- Unlock the power of your personal leadership style
About Saby Waraich
An internationally recognized speaker, trainer and coach, Saby have assisted multiple diverse clients in their business transformation through project successes, bolstering communications across various departments, and assisted customers in creating effective solutions to complex problems.
Saby is currently working as Senior Technology Manager at the City of Portland, and as an adjunct professor at Portland Community of College. He speaks 3 languages, enjoys working with people and brings enthusiasm, inspiration & leadership qualities.
Claim your PDUs!
PDU Code C075QINPJI