Topics that will be covered;
- Exploring why it is such a challenge to avoid slide and spreadsheet overload
- Challenging our empathy with typical executive level characteristics and requirements
- Insights into different platforms for presenting portfolio information at an executive level
- Insights into different formats for presenting portfolio information to executives
- Overview of an executive portfolio portal designed to tackle the slide and spreadsheet ‘industry’.
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Rupert Taylor
Rupert Taylor has over 25 years’ experience of delivering change portfolios across a range of complex business environments of all shapes and sizes including the rollout of 4 separate competitive telco businesses across Europe, launching cruise ships and delivering change across government organisations. Rupert has founded two businesses; a change management consultancy based on leadership and behavioural qualities to drive change and a software business that specialises in supporting, visualising and simplifying executive level engagement around change portfolios.Rupert himself specialises in executive level stakeholder engagement, generating effective sponsorship and programme/ portfolio communications. He works with senior executives to help them understand their role and become more effective as a Sponsor or Key Stakeholder and he has a deep understanding of the complexities of getting senior executives engaged across complex change environments.He has worked with companies that include: Sky, Vodafone,O2, British Gas, Carnival, Southampton University, Marie Curie and the government of Jersey.