The presentation will discuss the importance of emotional intelligence to project leadership and how it can help you create a fully empowered and high performing team.
No matter your level of experience there will be powerful lessons to be learnt. The webinar will help you to:
- Understand the differences between management and leadership.
- Learn about the 4 components of Emotional Intelligence and how to build upon it.
- Understand how Google’s research can help you build a high performing team.
- Learn about the 6 different leadership styles and the correlation to yin and yang.
- Apply the 4 levels of communication with stakeholders and team members.
- Learn how to plan in a truly collaborative manner
Project Management topics covered:
- Why do projects still fail?
- Management vs leadership.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Empowering the team.
- Diminishers vs multipliers.
- The science of high performing teams.
- Project definition vs team definition.
- Collaborative planning in action.
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Susanne Madsen
Susanne Madsen is an internationally recognised project leadership coach, trainer and consultant. She is the author of The Power of Project Leadership (now it 2nd edition) and The Project Management Coaching Workbook. Working with organisations across the globe she delivers leadership development programmes and executive coaching to help project managers step up and become better leaders.
Prior to setting up her own business, Susanne worked in the corporate sector leading high-profile programmes of up to $30 million for organisations such as Standard Bank, Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase. She is a fully qualified Corporate and Executive Coach, an NLP Practitioner, DISC accredited and a regular speaker at PMI events.