We are pleased to announce future workshops as part of our series of PMI UK Chapter member’s only workshops.
With only 70 attendees per 2-hour session, the workshops will enable members to interact and engage with the speaker/facilitators and their chosen topic area in much more detail than is possible in a webinar.
*PMI is offering free UK Chapter membership to those who join PMI. Please contact Jodi Walker for further details and to obtain the Chapter Guest Pass code.
PMI UK Virtual Workshop: The 5 Pillars of Effective Public Speaking: Structure Your Presentation for Success. 14th September 2021
There are 5 Key Skills, or Pillars, that make the greatest public speakers unforgettable, undeniable, and truly impactful...
You are invited to partake in this unique online workshop that will focus specifically on Pillar number 3: Structure.
If you want to know how to:
- create a compelling opening
- structure your points clearly and concisely
- make your message memorable
- and your audience act on your words.
This interactive workshop is for you. By the end, you will have crystal clear clarity on how to structure your next presentation for success.
PMI UK Virtual Workshop: Practical steps to become a better person, leader, project manager. 23rd November 2021
Open the door to improve your lifelong journey maturing into a humble & wise leader (or: Grow up!)
There is theory and exercises:
- what is leadership, in general and for project managers
- governance and human networks
- emotional intelligence (self awareness, emotional control, empathy, influencing)
- Personality styles (HUMM), cultural differences, active listening
- role of values and ethics (integrity, probity and other characteristics of a leader, ethical decision making)
- next steps for you