Career Forum Agenda
The programme is being developed to cover most of the following areas:
Selling your skills effectively
- Interview skills and techniques, CV writing -tips & advice, optimizing your CV for job boards, using key words.
- Tips & advice on using social media to secure a new role, optimizing your online presence, 'dos and don’ts‘
- How recruitment agencies select and recruit candidates
- How to start a career in project management - attractions, challenges and steps. Steps towards becoming a project management contractor or consultant.
- Project management across different industries - How do you move from one sector to another?
- How to progress in your career and change from one project management role to another
- Developing competencies for the job market -drawing from the PMI Talent Triangle –Technical skills, strategic and business management skills, leadership skills
- Learning opportunities in project management and the importance of PMI certifications
- Educational Opportunities in project management -Universities -Post Graduate & Doctorate degree programs in Project Management-PMI Registered Education Providers (REPs), providers of project management certifications