A project will need to meet the below criteria to be eligible to apply to the PMI UK National Project Awards:
- The project can be of any size and type, from any industry, in public or private sectors
- The project needs to have originated in and have been managed in the UK
- The project must have been completed within the last two years
- Applications must be submitted in English
- The awards are open to everyone to apply. You do not need to be a member of PMI UK or any other professional project management organisation.
- Methodologies: Applications can include adherence to any of the following: PMI, Prince2, IPMA, Agile or any other.
- A single project can only be entered into a maximum of two categories.
- Small to medium sized enterprise (SME) is defined as an organisation with 250 or less employees
- Private company is defined as an organisation that is not owned or operated by the government
- Public sector is defined as an organisation that is owned or operated by the government or an agency including:
- Civil Service
- Local Authorities
- Non-commercial Government Agencies
- Project professional is anyone who leads or contributes to a project. For example, project manager, programme director, business analyst.
- Early in career project professional is an individual who typically has less than 3 years’ experience in project management.
Non-Eligible for the Awards
- Board members of PMI UK
- Chapter Committee members PMI UK
- Members of the judging panel
- Sponsors of any award category that they sponsor